Aiva closely follows the situation that exists worldwide with respect to the new virus COVID-19.
The health of our clients, partners and staff is a priority, and we are committed to collaborating to contain the spread of the virus.
At the moment we have taken the following measures:
1. We suspend trips of our executives.
2. We suspend visits to our offices until further notice.
3. We implemented a new communication channel “Aiva MarketWatch”, to share the latest news on the market and provide you with the best tools so that you can support your clients.
4. We maintain all of our customer services remotely.
5. 50% of our staff is already working remotely and we will continue to increase this measure gradually.
We recommend always using the most trusted sources for information about the virus. You can follow @who (World Health Organization) on twitter or visit their website: www.who.int.
For any questions or queries, we are at your disposal.